The “Your Community, Your Self” Community Benefits Report for Spring 2012 was published on April 15, 2012. Below is the complete index of articles and content, or download the full PDF (four pages).
Download full PDF (4 pages)
of “Your Community, Your Self”
Index of articles and content:
- Self Seeking Input: Self Regional seeks input for community health needs assessment
- Paying it Forward (Cover Story): Free Medical Clinic patient returns to pay for life-saving treatment
- Community Outreach and Grants (graph): SRH has funded grants totaling $3.86 million over the past 15 years
- Sexual Trauma & Counseling Center benefits from Self Regional grant
- Self Regional Community Support Groups for Patients and Families
- Annual Economic Impact: Study Underway to Update Previous Estimate of Economic Impact by SRH
- Education: Congregational Nursing and List of Churches participating in Congregational Nursing Programs
- Recruiting Physicians a Top Priority
- Program, doctor assist 5th grader in becoming Healthy Learner
- Healthy Neighborhoods: Wisewood residents seeing positive changes
- Giving Back: Self Regional Team Members Give to Community
- Unpaid cost of patient care totals $16,011,633 at Self Regional in 2011
- How Self Regional helps outside the hospital
- Self Regional Healthcare Annual Community Benefit Report
This is the first in a series of community benefit reports to be published over the next several months. In each report we plan to inform readers of the important ways Self Regional Healthcare supports the health and well-being of our communities beyond the walls of our patient care facilities. The activities receiving financial support from Self Regional have been selected based on the findings from previous community health needs assessments and community impact studies.
Self Regional Healthcare serves communities in each of the Lakelands’ counties. To learn more, contact Rosemary Bell, Director of Community Outreach, at email@example.com or (864) 725-4660.