Directions to Self Regional Medical Center from I-85 / Spartanburg.
This route is about 140 miles from downtown Charlotte.
- From Charlotte, take I-85 South toward Spartanburg.
- In Spartanburg, take I-26 East toward Columbia.
- Take Exit 52 / Highway 56 / Clinton; turn right toward Clinton.
- After about a mile, turn left onto the Highway 56 truck route, which takes you around the city of Clinton. A directional sign shows Greenwood.
- Highway 72 merges with 56 at the first red light; continue on the truck route.
- Go past the intersection where 56 splits off from 72.
- Turn left at the next intersection to stay on 72 West; a sign will point left to Greenwood.
- Hwy 72 will pass through the villages of Mountville and Cross Hill and then pass over Lake Greenwood.
- As you enter Greenwood, you’ll pass several manufacturing plants and the Civic Center (on the left).
- After two minor red lights, you will turn left at the next red light in order to stay on Highway 221.
- You will go through two red lights and then turn right at the third light on to Marshall Road.
- Stay on Marshall Road as it crosses South Main Street.
- The hospital is two blocks on the right. Taking a right at the next light will lead to the visitor parking lot.