To treat all physical deficits and pain, the Optimum Life Center of Self Regional Healthcare offers outpatient physical therapy services at the state of the art facility of Savannah Lakes Medical center. Whether physical impairments are acute, chronic, pre- or post-operative, our therapists are dedicated to providing the best quality of care with the goal of returning the patient to work, daily living, sport and leisure activities safely.
Our physical therapy department focuses on customizing an evidence-based treatment plan to enable our patients to achieve their specific goals. Our caring and compassionate team is committed to giving patients advanced one-on-one care to maximize their rehab potential. By giving our patients the level of care they need and closely monitoring their process, we help them get their lives back on track as quickly as possible. Our goal is to help patients achieve the highest level of function, independence, and quality of life possible.
Rehabilitation services at Savannah Lakes Medical Center include:
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Sport medicine rehabilitation
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Shoulder pain and dysfunction
- Spine rehabilitation
- Sprains, strains and ligament injuries
- Joint contractures
- Cumulative trauma conditions
- Amputations and prosthetic training
- Youth sports rehabilitation
- Vestibular & Balance rehabilitation programs
- Chronic inflammation and pain treatment
For more information about physical therapy services at the Savannah Lakes Medical Center, call us at (864) 391-0704.
Savannah Lakes Medical Center
207 Holiday Road
McCormick, S.C. 29835
Office: (864) 391-0704
Physical Therapy Clinic: (864) 725-7478
Fax: (864) 725-7779
Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.