Community Health Committee Funding
Apply for funding to help us achieve a healthier community — together.
The Self Regional Community Health Committee meets quarterly to discuss funding proposals from nonprofit organizations within our 7 county service area.
The investment proposals under consideration by the Self Regional Community Health Committee (CHC) shall contribute to achievement of one or more of the following goals:
- Increase the treatment, prevention and/or early detection of diseases and conditions that affect significant portions of Self Regional’s service area.
- Proactively promote healthy lifestyles and reduce the conditions resulting from unhealthy lifestyles such as obesity, cardiovascular disease, drug and alcohol abuse, tobacco use, teen pregnancy, child abuse / neglect, etc.
- Address the Social Determinants of Health that affect our patients and communities based on SRH’s organizational efforts and its most recent Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA).
Please review our CHC Criteria for Funding.
How To Apply
- Complete application using the template found here
- Create a pdf with all required documentation
- Email completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Funding Request Timelines
Application deadline for FY2024 requests are January 8th, 2024.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.