Self Regional Healthcare Community Clergy Group
For more than 50 years, Self Regional Healthcare has worked to serve the spiritual needs and values of our patients, families, and staff. We care for our patients—body and soul.
In the late 1950s, hospital administration and clergy organized a Community Clergy Group. Our Community Clergy Group provides pastoral care services to patients and their families, assures systematic and healing pastoral visits, allows warm collaboration between clergy and hospital administration, and nurtures a team environment for medical, nursing, and supportive staff. The Community Clergy Group is an organization of ordained or properly authorized ministers of a duly constituted religious body serving in Greenwood County or in nearby areas for which persons are served by Self Regional Healthcare.
Clergy Staff members receive:
- Clergy hospital visiting privileges
- Regular Self Regional Healthcare communication briefings
- Bi-monthly continuing education opportunities
- Peer to peer fellowship time and meals
- Hospital photo identification cards
To Join and be a member of the Community Clergy Group:
- Complete the application form and return to the Pastoral Services Department.
- All Community Clergy Group members must attend orientation once a year.
- Respect and maintain the confidentiality of information provided to you.
To access the application forms along with other forms you will need as a member of the Clergy Staff, click here. Copies of the application are also available from the Pastoral Services office at Self Regional Healthcare, (864) 725-4158. Completed applications should be returned to:
Self Regional Healthcare
1325 Spring Street
Greenwood, SC 29646