Advanced Cardiothoracic Surgery
105 Vinecrest Court, Suite 500 | Greenwood, SC 29646
Phone: (864) 725-7900 , Fax: (864) 725-7910
Office Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Advanced Cardiothoracic Surgery opened in 2001 with a commitment to provide advanced care closer to the Lakelands region. Our team of board-certified professionals is bringing advanced technologies and state-of-the art equipment to Self Regional Healthcare, allowing patients to receive the very best care while remaining close to their home and family. Self-Referrals are accepted.
- Egbert, Aaron, PA-C
- Penny Streby, PA-C
About Our Practice
Our providers work together with the area's largest network of physicians to provide a comprehensive, individualized, medical treatment plan for each patient. Advanced Cardiothoracic Surgery specializes in the following procedures:
- Minimally invasive heart and valve surgery
- Atrial fibrillation surgery
- Aortic aneurysm repair including open, endovascular and hybrid interventions
- Lung Surgery, including video assisted Thoracoscopy (VATS) and minimally invasive lung resections
- Esophageal Surgery
- Surgery of the trachea and bronchi to treat tumors, tracheal stenosis, bronchoplastic procedures and combined resections