Pediatric Associates • Greenwood
You are here: Home / Location: Pediatric Associates • Greenwood
102 Katie Court | Greenwood, SC 29646
Phone: (864) 943-4279 , Fax: (864) 223-2642
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. to noon.
Flu vaccines are here. We have Flu vaccine clinics during the week and Saturdays. Please call the office at 943-4279 to schedule an appointment.
Your Child's Success in SchoolYour child's success in school is directly influenced by how involved you are as the parent or caregiver. When parents are involved in their children's education at home, they do better in school. And when parents are involved in school, children go farther in school - and the schools they go to are better. Three kinds of parental involvement at home are consistently associates with higher student achievement:
- Actively organizing and monitoring a child's time.
- Helping with homework.
- Discussing school matters.
- Reading to your child
- Checking homework every night
- Discussing your children's progress with teachers
- Voting in school board elections
- Helping your school to set challenging academic standards
- Limiting TV viewing on school nights
- Becoming an advocate for better education in your community and state