Online Searchable Health Information Database – available to everyone at any time.
Medical Library & Community Health Information Center
Location: 1226 Spring Street
Phone: (864) 725-4851 or 4797
Visit the Medical Library if you are looking for answers to your questions about health or medical issues. The library is located next to the hospital, in the same building as Diabetes Education. A full-time, professional librarian is available to assist with research, articles, computer use, and more.
For our clinical staff:
- Literature searches and articles
- Medical journals
- Electronic and print resources
For our patients and their families, students, and the community:
- Free, personalized health information on medical conditions, diagnoses, medications, procedures, treatments, and more
- Books, DVDs, and pamphlets
- Computer and printing services
The library has computers available for families who want to create Personal CarePages.