Erin Talbert, FNP-C
Angie Hickey, FNP-C
Healthcare the way it should be:
- Same-day appointments here or within care network
- No charge for call-in prescription refills
- Health education of interest to you
- Information about free screenings in your area
About the Medical Center
Savannah Lakes Medical Center includes both Family Healthcare - Savannah Lakes and Specialty Care - Savannah Lakes
The medical center facility opened in 2009, offering more space and additions to accommodate on-site specialty care. Our primary care medical staff includes a board-certified internal medicine physician and a family nurse practitioner.
The 7,855 square foot facility serves residents of Savannah Lakes, McCormick County and Lincoln County, Ga. The medical center provides modernized spaces, upgraded technology and enhanced convenience. It is equipped to accommodate on-site X-rays, laboratory services, rehabilitation services, and additional space for other services in the future. To schedule an appointment with a primary care physician, please call (864) 391-5011.
There are six examination rooms for specialty care, which includes orthopedics, cardiology, plastic surgery, audiology and urology. The center also provides on-site imaging services. Appointments with specialists are scheduled with each individual practice and referrals may be required. For information about Specialty Care • Savannah Lakes, please call (864) 391-8644.
Primary Care Services
- Physical examinations for employment, school or the Department of Transportation
- Diagnosis and treatment of common health problems
- Diagnosis and management of chronic diseases, including high blood pressure and diabetes
- EKGs, laboratory services and prescriptions
- Well child care
- Preventive medicine
- Industrial Medicine
- Surgical consultation
- Home health care services arrangement
- Community health services
- Care for minor injuries
Savannah Lakes Medical Center accepts most types of insurance, including: Medicare/Medicaid, private insurance, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, State Health Plan and others.