We all experience pain to some degree, but for some, pain not only affects their lives, it becomes the focal point of it. It can make their lives seem unbearable. For those people, the relief they so desperately need is not a world away – it’s close to home.
Self Regional Healthcare’s Pain Management Center has a multi-specialty medical staff of pain physicians. Our physicians are board certified, and fellowship trained in pain management. They are experienced in diagnosing the cause and finding the appropriate treatment for pain utilizing a specialized history and physical examination and more advanced imaging techniques including MRIs and EMG examinations.
- Jill Gilchrist NP-C
- Prescription of specialized physical therapy
- Trigger point injections
- Botox injections for migraines
- Radiofrequency ablation for neck, middle back and lower back due to arthritis
- Transforaminal and midline interlaminar epidural steroid injections of neck, middle ack and lower back
- Spinal cord stimulation for peripheral neuropathy of the feet and legs
- Spinal cord stimulation for the treatment of back and leg pain or neck and arm pain after spine surgery
- Peripheral Nerve Stimulators for knee, shoulder and foot
- Ultrasound guided nerve block
- Minimally Invasive Lumbar Decompression (MILD)
- Medical management of pain in appropriate patients