Welcome to Self Regional Healthcare’s Full Circle Care, a new, complete approach to healthcare management. We’re close to home and have the providers you know and trust, ready to serve your healthcare needs.
- Convenient Care – Telehealth, In Home Visits, In Office Visits and Telemonitoring
- Personalized Care – Disease and Patient-Specific Care, Care Coordination and Navigation
- Quality Care – Focus on screening and prevention, Health coaching, Exercise Therapy, and Reduce Hospitalizations all within the Full Circle Care Office.
This new department includes four unique clinics:
- The Diabetic Clinic
- The Chronic Disease Management Clinic
- The Women’s Health Clinic
- The Bone Health Clinic
Katherine G. W. Johnson, M.D.
Robin Lanford, M.D.
Georgia Lesser, M.D.
- The Diabetic Clinic is designed for patients who have uncontrolled diabetes or new onset diabetes. The care team will include a Physician, Nurse practitioner, Dietitian, Pharmacist, and a Diabetic Educator. These providers will work closely with the patients’ primary care providers to coordinate their care. We aim to identify and remove any barriers that are preventing you from reaching your goals.
- The Chronic Disease Management Clinic is designed for patients living with chronic diseases such as Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Congestive Heart Failure (CHF), or Hypertension, to name a few. The goal of this clinic is to improve the overall quality of life for these patients and ensure a smooth transition to home after a recent hospital stay. Our team will work with you and your primary care provider to develop and coordinate a comprehensive care plan personalized to your needs. Our aim is to keep you happy, healthy, and home.
- The Women’s Health Clinic is designed for personalized women’s health care. Our two women physicians offer compassionate and collaborative care and strive to address your physical, mental, and emotional needs. The services include screenings for bone, heart, and cancer disease, as well as active disease management. We emphasize preventative care and lifestyle interventions. We would love to partner with you for a comprehensive experience tailored to your individual needs.
- Bone Health Clinic: Osteoporosis, or “porous bone,” is a disease characterized by low bone mass. It makes bones fragile and more prone to fractures, especially the bones of the hip, spine, and wrist. Osteoporosis is called a “silent disease” because bone loss occurs without symptoms. People typically do not know that they have osteoporosis until their bones become so weak that a sudden strain, twist, or fall results in a fracture. Our clinic is designed to foster bone health and help patients minimize the risk of fractures by coordinated clinical examination, diagnostic testing, and preventive interventions.