Advanced Cardiology Associates
421 Epting Avenue | Greenwood, SC 29646
Phone: (864) 227-6818 , Fax: (864) 227-0850
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Advanced Cardiology Associates provides diagnostic and treatment services for cardiovascular diseases and provides one stop for all of your cardiovascular care.
Our team of board-certified cardiologists and specially trained staff provide comprehensive prevention and treatment using the latest technology and the most advanced treatment options available. Our team includes six cardiologists, a nurse practitioner, a physician’s assistant and a support staff of 30 that are available throughout the week to answer your questions and assist you throughout your course of treatment.
And, as a part of Self Medical Group, we are able to collaborate with other physicians, specialists and surgeons – providing comprehensive and effective treatment.
- Kenneth Murphy, PA-C
- Rachel Case, APRN
- Nuclear Stress Testing
- Multi-Gated Acquisitions (MUGA)
- Treadmill Stress Testing
- Transesophegeal Echocardiography
- Stress Echocardiography
- Heart Catheterization
- Coronary Angioplasty and Stents
- Atrial Septal Defect Closure
- Peripheral Arterial Disease Management
- Peripheral Arterial Interventions
- Non-invasive Vascular Testing
- Pacemaker and Defibrillator Insertion and Management
- Loop Recorder Insertion and Management
- Event Recorder Monitoring
- Holter Monitoring
- Electrophysiology Studies
- Cardiac Ablations
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Anticoagulation Therapy Clinic