We all experience pain to some degree, but for some, pain not only affects their lives, it becomes the focal point of it. It can make their lives seem unbearable. For those people, the relief they so desperately need is not a world away – it’s close to home.
Self Regional Healthcare’s Pain Management Center has a multi-specialty medical staff of pain physicians. Our physicians are board certified, and fellowship trained in pain management. They are experienced in diagnosing the cause and finding the appropriate treatment for pain utilizing a specialized history and physical examination and more advanced imaging techniques including MRIs and EMG examinations.
After review of your medical history, prior diagnostics and a physical examination, a decision is made whether additional studies are necessary. Following a thorough assessment of the nature and etiology of pain, we develop a comprehensive pain treatment plan, beginning with the most conservative options.
The physicians and staff at the Pain Management clinic is focused on the compassionate care of our patients. We have patients that have pain secondary to minor injuries which require relatively simple therapies to patients who have devastating injuries causing pain which affects all aspects of their life. We endeavor to provide care that is tailored to the patient’s needs
- Prescription of specialized physical therapy
- Trigger point injections
- Botox injections for migraines
- Radiofrequency ablation for neck, middle back and lower back due to arthritis
- Transforaminal and midline interlaminar epidural steroid injections of neck, middle ack and lower back
- Spinal cord stimulation for peripheral neuropathy of the feet and legs
- Spinal cord stimulation for the treatment of back and leg pain or neck and arm pain after spine surgery
- Peripheral Nerve Stimulators for knee, shoulder and foot
- Ultrasound guided nerve block
- Minimally Invasive Lumbar Decompression (MILD)
- Medical management of pain in appropriate patients
Typical conditions treated:
- Low back pain
- Neck pain
- Sciatica / radiculopathy
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes including reflex sympathetic dystrophy
- Cancer pain
- Post therapeutic neuralgia
- Neuropathy due to diabetes
- Chronic pain after trauma
- Spinal stenosis
- Spinal arthritis
- Herniated discs/ degenerative disc disease
- Coccyx / Tailbone pain
For information, contact the Pain Management Center at (864) 725-4095.