Our vision is that the care, experience and value we provide will be superior for all the communities we are entrusted to serve. We offer the following benefits to all full-time and part-time team members.
- Medical Highlights
- Most services provided at Self Regional Healthcare (SRH), Edgefield County Hospital (ECH) and Surgery Center of the Lakelands are paid at 90% subject to deductible.
- My Health First Physician Office co-pay of $20, Express Care co-pay $20, Team Member Quick Care Clinic co-pay $10
- Covered Services include:
- Speech & Hearing, OT, PT
- Well Child Visits & Immunizations up to 2 years
- Well Care Benefit (after age 2)
- Utilization Review
- Traditional Plan: $1,000 Team Member; $3,000 Team Member + child(ren); $3,000 Team Member + family
- High Deductible Health Plan: $2,700 Team Member; $5,400 Team Member + child(ren); $5,400 Team Member + family
- Deductible waived at Self Regional Outpatient Pharmacy. All other retail and mail order pharmacy providers are subject to deductible
- Prescription drug card – $300 single deductible; up to $900 family deductible
- Self Regional Outpatient Pharmacy: 10% ($2 minimum) co-pay for generic drugs, 20% co-pay for preferred brand name drugs and 40% co-pay for non-preferred brand name drugs.
- Retail pharmacies: 20% ($5 minimum) co-pay for generic drugs, 30% ($30 minimum) co-pay for preferred brand name drugs and 50% ($60 minimum) co-pay for non-preferred brand name drugs
Physician Office Visit:
- $20 co-payment (this covers the physician charge only). Ancillary charges such as lab work, injections, x-rays, are paid at 80% after the deductible (My Health First Network). Outpatient services provided at SRH, ECH and Surgery Center of the Lakelands are paid at 90%, subject to deductible.
- Diagnostic/Preventive services covered at 100%
- Basic and Periodontal services covered at 80%
- Major services covered at 60%
- Orthodontia services covered at 50%
- $25 individual deductible; $50 family deductible
- Orthodontic maximum of $1,000 lifetime/Benefit year maximum of $1,000 for Basic and Major
- Basic Life Insurance: 1 x your annual base earnings up to a maximum of $500,000. (SRH provides this benefit at no cost to you.)
- Voluntary Life Insurance: you may choose to purchase additional life insurance up to 5 x your annual base earnings not to exceed $1,000,000. Guarantee Issue amounts are as follows: under age 65 $250,000; ages 65-69 $10,000; ages 70 and over $1,000. Your premiums for this benefit are taken post-tax.
Dependent Life Insurance:
- Spouse: you may choose to purchase life insurance in increments of $10,000 up to $50,000 of coverage. Guarantee Issue amounts are up to $50,000. Spouse coverage terminates at age 70.
- Dependent Child(ren) 6 months to age 26: you may choose to purchase $10,000 or $20,000 of life insurance coverage. Coverage may continue up to the age of 26 regardless of student status. Dependent Child(ren) ages 7 days to 6 months: $1,000.
- Plan A: Provides long-term disability benefit equal to 40% of basic monthly earnings. Maximum monthly benefit of $7,000. (This plan is provided by Self Regional Healthcare at NO cost to you.)
- Plan B: Provides long-term disability benefits equal to 60% of basic monthly earnings. If this optional benefit is chosen, you will be responsible for 20% and Self Regional Healthcare will pay 40%.
Flexible Spending Account:
- Health Care Spending Account: You may deposit up to $2,650 per year for items not covered under the Medical Insurance (eyeglasses, hearing aids, contacts, etc.)
- Dependent Care Spending Account: You may deposit up to $5,000 per year for child care (at home or day care center, care at adult care centers, etc.)
Healthcare Savings Account:
- You may deposit up to $3,550 Team Member; $7,100 Team Member + child(ren); $7,100 Team Member + family
- Team members who are age 55 and older can also make additional catch-up contributions up to $1,000 annually.
Tax Sheltered Annuity 403(b) Plan:
- All full-time and part-time team members are eligible to participate following their employment date and will benefit from employer contributions if actively participating.
- Full-time and part-time team members will be enrolled at 2% after 60 days of employment if no election is made before.
- Employer will match 100% ($1 for $1) for the first 3% of base pay you defer to the plan.
Deferred Compensation 457(b) Plan:
- All full-time and part-time team members are eligible to participate following their employment date. Team members must be scheduled to contribute the maximum allowable amount in the 403(b) before contributing to 457(b). Team member contributions are deducted before taxes.
Voluntary Short-Term Disability Benefit:
- You may choose from a 7 day or 29-day elimination period.
Voluntary Critical Illness with Cancer:
- Coverage options $10,000, $20,000 and $30,000
Voluntary Whole Life:
- Coverage available in increments of $10,000 up to $100,000
Voluntary Vision Care
- Co-pays $0 or $15; $150 or $225 allowance on all eye wear and contact lenses every 12 months
Cafeteria Plan Benefits:
- All team member paid premiums are paid with pre-tax dollars with the exception of STD, LTD, Life Insurance and Dependent Life Insurance.
- Tuition Assistance (March – September)
- Self Savings Discount Program
Part-time team members are not eligible for short-term or long-term disability.