Our vision is that the care, experience and value we provide will be superior for all the communities we are entrusted to serve. We offer the following benefits to all full-time and part-time team members.
- Medical Highlights
- Outpatient services provided at Self Regional Healthcare (SRH) and Surgery Center of the Lakelands are paid at 90% subject to deductible.
- My Health First Physician Office co-pay of $20, Express Care co-pay $20, Team Member Quick Care Clinic co-pay $10
- Covered Services include:
- Speech & Hearing, OT, PT
- Well Child Visits & Immunizations up to 2 years
- Well Care Benefit (after age 2)
- Utilization Review
- Standard Plan: $750 Team Member; $2,250 Team Member + child(ren); $2,250 Team Member + family
- Self Cares Plan: $750 Team Member; $2,250 Team Member + child(ren); $2,250 Team Member + family
- Deductible waived at Self Regional Outpatient Pharmacy. All other retail and mail order pharmacy providers are subject to deductible
- Prescription drug card – $200 single deductible; up to $600 family deductible
- Self Regional Outpatient Pharmacy: 10% ($1 minimum) co-pay for generic drugs, 20% co-pay for preferred brand name drugs and 40% co-pay for non-preferred brand name drugs.
- Retail pharmacies: 15% ($4 minimum) co-pay for generic drugs, 25% ($25 minimum) co-pay for preferred brand name drugs and 45% ($50 minimum) co-pay for non-preferred brand name drugs
Physician Office Visit:
- $20 co-payment (this covers the physician charge only). Ancillary charges such as lab work, injections, x-rays, are paid at 80% after the deductible (My Health First Network). Outpatient services provided at SRH and Surgery Center of the Lakelands are paid at 90%, subject to deductible.
- Diagnostic/Preventive services covered at 100%
- Basic and Periodontal services covered at 80%
- Major services covered at 60%
- Orthodontia services covered at 50%
- $25 individual deductible; $50 family deductible
- Orthodontic maximum of $1,000 lifetime/Benefit year maximum of $1,000 for Basic and Major
- Dental benefit rollover provision: receive two preventative exams in 12 month period and have less than $500 in plan claims, will be given a credit of up to $250 towards the next year’s dental benefit maximum. May earn up to $2,000 maximum dental benefit.
- Basic Life Insurance: 1 x your annual base earnings up to a maximum of $500,000. (SRH provides this benefit at no cost to you.)
- Voluntary Life Insurance: you may choose to purchase additional life insurance up to 5 x your annual base earnings not to exceed $1,000,000. Guarantee Issue amounts are as follows: under age 65 $250,000; ages 65-69 $10,000; ages 70 and over $1,000. Your premiums for this benefit are taken post-tax.
**Dependent Life Insurance:
- Spouse: you may choose to purchase life insurance in increments of $10,000 up to $50,000 of coverage. Guarantee Issue amounts are up to $50,000. Spouse coverage terminates at age 70.
- Dependent Child(ren) 6 months to age 26: you may choose to purchase $10,000 or $20,000 of life insurance coverage. Coverage may continue up to the age of 26 regardless of student status. Dependent Child(ren) ages 7 days to 6 months: $1,000.
- Plan A: Provides long-term disability benefit equal to 40% of basic monthly earnings. Maximum monthly benefit of $7,000. (This plan is provided by Self Regional Healthcare at NO cost to you.)
- Plan B: Provides long-term disability benefits equal to 60% of basic monthly earnings. If this optional benefit is chosen, you will be responsible for 20% and Self Regional Healthcare will pay 40%.
*Flexible Spending Account:
- Health Care Spending Account: You may deposit up to $2,550 per year for items not covered under the Medical Insurance (eyeglasses, hearing aids, contacts, etc.)
- Dependent Care Spending Account: You may deposit up to $5,000 per year for child care (at home or day care center, care at adult care centers, etc.)
Tax Sheltered Annuity 403(b) Plan:
- All full-time and part-time team members are eligible to participate following their employment date and will benefit from employer contributions if actively participating. Resource team members can participate, but will not be eligible for employer contributions.
- Full-time and part-time team members will be enrolled at 2% after 60 days of employment if no election is made before.
- Employer will match 100% ($1 for $1) for the first 3% of base pay you defer to the plan.
Deferred Compensation 457(b) Plan:
- All full-time and part-time team members are eligible to participate following their employment date. Team members must be scheduled to contribute the maximum allowable amount in the 403(b) before contributing to 457(b). Team member contributions are deducted before taxes.
**Voluntary Short-Term Disability Benefit:
- You may choose from a 7 day or 29 day elimination period.
***Voluntary Cancer Insurance Benefit:
- Choice of Basic or Enhanced Coverage
**Voluntary Vision Care
- Co-pays $0 or $15; $130 or $210 allowance on all eye wear and contact lenses every 12 months
Cafeteria Plan Benefits:
- All team member paid premiums are paid with pre-tax dollars with the exception of STD, LTD, Life Insurance and Dependent Life Insurance.
- Education Assistance (March – September)
- Team Member Assistance Program (EAP)
- Team Member Health & Wellness Services
- Team Member Quick Care Clinic
- YMCA Membership Discounts
- Wellness Works Membership Discounts
- Credit Union Membership
- Self Swipe (ID Badge)
- Rocking Horse Honor Roll Program
- Verizon Wireless Discounts
Part-time team members are not eligible for short-term or long-term disability.
* Coverage is effective the first day following 30 days of satisfactory employment in a benefits eligible status.
** Coverage is effective the first day of the month following 90 days of satisfactory employment in a benefits eligible status.
***Coverage is effective the first day of the month following 90 days of satisfactory employment in a benefits eligible status (premiums must be paid one month in advance).